Register Now!

Don't Miss the Latest News and Special Promo.

การค้นหาขั้นสูง  

ข่าว:

SMF - Just Installed!

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: JIB are terrible  (อ่าน 34 ครั้ง)

tombarrett

• กระทู้: 2
JIB are terrible
« เมื่อ: ตุลาคม 18, 2018, 10:12:46 PM »

I purchased your graphics card from JIB. After about a year it starts showing me a black screen. No overclocking or tinkering around has ever been done. Then it just starts to not work at all. I took it to JIB as it was still under warranty. They take it in for 3 whole weeks, and then call me to say the only way I'll get a replacement is if I accept that it'll be a lesser model (GTX 1080 ARMOR 8GB. OC). I HAD to agree, because I had no other choice (I was being scammed).
A week later they call me to tell me my replacement graphics card is ready. I go to JIB in Central Rama 9 and they hand me my OLD graphics card (GeForce GTX 1080 GAMING X 8G) saying that it's 'fixed'. I accept (and VERY happy I didn't have to forced downgrade). They didn't bother to call me again saying that my original card was fixed. 
When I get home and plug it in, there is No Signal.
I need a brand new solution now. I refuse to travel all that way to hand my graphics card to incompetent staff. Please sort something out ASAP.

Tom
+66818244610 - CALL ME ANYTIME. I need this sorted. It's taken far too long.

PS Your website is currently useless. The Ask Question redirects me to 
Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://register.msi.com/service/service_process" on this server.
Reference #18.5556acb.1539870938.12bbbd59
บันทึกการเข้า